2Mês·

Snagged it before the market opened!

I just bought some shares in the U.S. right before the market opened, and the sell-off prices were at $LMND (+3,8%) and $VRT (-3,64%) to add to my position. At $VRT (-3,64%) it’s already paid off so far, up 5% in an hour.

18
24 Comentários

imagem de perfil
Brave! …If I had to choose—if I had to choose at all—I would have gone with $VRT. Fingers crossed…
•
2
•
imagem de perfil
Now that I've sold the rest of my Sap shares today, Vertif seems like the perfect choice for my first investment, since it could yield the best returns compared to Rambus, Limonade, or Sap.
•
2
•
imagem de perfil
Hey there
Are these short-term trades, or are you planning to hold onto both as long-term investments? :)
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@PiHu I was already invested in both, and I've now reduced my position slightly. This is my third time holding $LMND. This is my first time holding $VRT as a stock. I've traded it several times using derivatives. At the moment, though, I view both as medium-term positions that I would add to if prices dip.
•
2
•
imagem de perfil
I'm still waiting on Vertiv—there's still an open gap between $210 and $230 👀. Instead, I'm thinking about adding to my position in $RMBS.
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@Multibagger Vertiv is being passed around 👀🫣
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@Aktienhauptmeister Yeah, unfortunately. Let's see where the closing price ends up today.
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@Multibagger I just placed an order for about $200 to get started 👀
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@Aktienhauptmeister Even though I'm happy for you, for the sake of my derivative, I hope that doesn't happen.😉
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@Multibagger 🤝🤝 I totally get it—if my order doesn't go through, at least I save myself the money 😂 and then there's at least another investor waiting on the other side 😬
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
I could imagine that the $LMND will soon be available for around $40. At least, that's what I hope.
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@jkb92 But first, let's close today's gap. I've actually picked up a nifty derivative for that, too.
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@Multibagger Whatever, haha
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@Multibagger Where are your TP and SL?
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@norisk_noferrari Derivative or stock?
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@norisk_noferrari hm77ve at $VRT at a stop-loss of €1. And at $LMND LX6HK8 at €0.32. But that’s absolutely high risk. I expect $LMND at $45 and $VRT at $230 to stabilize.
••
imagem de perfil
@Multibagger At just under $40, there’s still a gap waiting to be filled. That would be my entry point. If it just shoots back up now, then it’ll be without me, haha
••
imagem de perfil
The sale is totally over the top.
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
I'm keeping an eye on Lemonade again after this decline.
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
I guess that didn't work out 😃 What's happening right now isn't exactly festive anymore
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
That's true, but after the rain comes sunshine again
••
imagem de perfil
@Multibagger Yeah, I've got some 75k Gewinbrand, too. It doesn't taste good at all.
•
1
•
What kind of crazy fire sales are these, anyway? 😅 We're talking about just a quarter of the value here, even though the numbers are actually really good… Unbelievable 😅
•
1
•
Participar na conversa