Be patient for a short time now before the next sell-off hopefully occurs. If everything goes according to plan, there will be further entries in February. My current plans are as follows:
The next major cycle could take us into July. There again, crypto can be unloaded for the fall sell-off. On the way up, of course, sell again in tranches. For now, however, I will continue to watch from the sidelines. In the event of a direct rise, I am still holding small positions in Bitcoin, $COIN (-4,96%) and $BMNR (-5,96%) represented. You never know^^
Questions, opinions, additions? Alternative forecasts also welcome.
