Forgot to publish the outcome of the trade. Submitted here. I am still curious whether Lumen will make the turn to the AI business. It remains an interesting company for me.
9Mês·
Very good outcome
11Mês·
Hold, hedge or sell?
Hello everyone. I currently have $LUMN (+0,13%) currently with just under 100% in the portfolio. The entry point is EUR 3.80. Now I'm a bit worried about the Q3 figures, which are due on the 30th. At least there was good news with the $PLTR (-2,49%) deal. This should also explain the latest price surge. Would you simply place a stop (if so, where?), hold or even sell completely?
I look forward to constructive suggestions. :)
1717
3 ComentáriosChris@Multibagger

9Mês
•
22
•Konsti2201@Konsti2201

9Mês
•
11
•Johannes@Johannes12345

9Mês
•
11
•