$IBRX (-5,98%) News today on the approval of Anktiva in the EU. Yesterday big investor congress in Riyadh 📈🚀🧨 I am curious to see what comes next.
Discussione su IBRX
Messaggi
148Mes·
It's starting to get interesting...
8Mes·
Biotech - Anktiva
$IBRX (-5,98%) 🫣🧐 anyone else there?
1111
6 CommentiJakob C.@Creutzfeldt_Jakob
8Mes
•
44
•8Mes·
Biotech - Anktiva
$IBRX (-5,98%) 🫣🧐 anyone else there?
1515
12 CommentiReminiscent of the Vengaboys song "Up and Down" yesterday and today 😂🫣
•
22
•2Anno·
$IBRX (-5,98%) It's getting nice and slow! There are now also very positive data on the treatment of lung cancer.
IBRX will really shake up current cancer treatment methods.
44
1 Commento2Anno
the company was under the radar and oversold for a long time due to the CRL last year. After the long-awaited approval, it still hasn't leaked out what this event means for the future of cancer therapy. The media is not reporting on it, so there is no hype. If a partnership with Merck is announced (or another pharmaceutical giant), it will soon be leaked to the masses. FYI: Anktiva has a 71% success rate in the treatment of bladder cancer (WITHOUT adverse events), compared to Merck's Keytruda, the current standard therapy, with only 42% and sometimes severe side effects and a shorter duration of action
•
22
•2Anno·
News: $IBRX (-5,98%) US FDA approves bladder cancer therapy from ImmunityBio!
Very positive for the rest of the pipeline ... lets go!
55
11 CommentiI opened a mini position, I'm very excited
•
22
•3Anno·
Has anyone read news about $IBRX (-5,98%) or knows what is going on? Almost 300% in one month.
11
7 Commenti3Anno
Wanted to expand my position the other day when they were at just under € 2, but then they were already slowly shooting up again. Stupid timing until the money was on deposit :(
•
22
•4Anno·
Sale for regrouping
1 Commento
4Anno
Why did you sell at this point? Uptrend on short timeframe is still in tact. The saucer is only just being filled and resistance is still to come 🙂 In addition, a cooperation is to be published ... @ShovelStocks certainly knows more about it.
•
11
•4Anno·
Tranche 3 of 3
Cost price lowered to 5.00 euros. The position will no longer be expanded regardless of what happens, as the position is still speculative.
@ShovelStocks because of me the FDA can allow it NOW xD
11
3 Commenti4Anno
Ditto... was able to lower the purchase price to € 4.68 and now hold my manageable position of 250 shares.
•
11
•