Forgot to publish the outcome of the trade. Submitted here. I am still curious whether Lumen will make the turn to the AI business. It remains an interesting company for me.
9Lun·
Very good outcome
11Lun·
Hold, hedge or sell?
Hello everyone. I currently have $LUMN (+2,26 %) currently with just under 100% in the portfolio. The entry point is EUR 3.80. Now I'm a bit worried about the Q3 figures, which are due on the 30th. At least there was good news with the $PLTR (+0,42 %) deal. This should also explain the latest price surge. Would you simply place a stop (if so, where?), hold or even sell completely?
I look forward to constructive suggestions. :)
1717
3 ComentariosChris@Multibagger

9Lun
•
22
•Konsti2201@Konsti2201

9Lun
•
11
•Johannes@Johannes12345

9Lun
•
11
•