$IBRX (-5.98%) News today on the approval of Anktiva in the EU. Yesterday big investor congress in Riyadh 📈🚀🧨 I am curious to see what comes next.
- Markets
- Stocks
- Immunitybio
- Forum Discussion
Discussion about IBRX
Posts
148Mon·
It's starting to get interesting...
8Mon·
Biotech - Anktiva
$IBRX (-5.98%) 🫣🧐 anyone else there?
1111
6 CommentsJakob C.@Creutzfeldt_Jakob
8Mon
•
44
•8Mon·
Biotech - Anktiva
$IBRX (-5.98%) 🫣🧐 anyone else there?
1515
12 CommentsReminiscent of the Vengaboys song "Up and Down" yesterday and today 😂🫣
•
22
•2Yr·
$IBRX (-5.98%) It's getting nice and slow! There are now also very positive data on the treatment of lung cancer.
IBRX will really shake up current cancer treatment methods.
44
1 Commentthe company was under the radar and oversold for a long time due to the CRL last year. After the long-awaited approval, it still hasn't leaked out what this event means for the future of cancer therapy. The media is not reporting on it, so there is no hype. If a partnership with Merck is announced (or another pharmaceutical giant), it will soon be leaked to the masses. FYI: Anktiva has a 71% success rate in the treatment of bladder cancer (WITHOUT adverse events), compared to Merck's Keytruda, the current standard therapy, with only 42% and sometimes severe side effects and a shorter duration of action
•
22
•2Yr·
News: $IBRX (-5.98%) US FDA approves bladder cancer therapy from ImmunityBio!
Very positive for the rest of the pipeline ... lets go!
55
11 CommentsI opened a mini position, I'm very excited
•
22
•3Yr·
Has anyone read news about $IBRX (-5.98%) or knows what is going on? Almost 300% in one month.
11
7 CommentsWanted to expand my position the other day when they were at just under € 2, but then they were already slowly shooting up again. Stupid timing until the money was on deposit :(
•
22
•4Yr·
Sale for regrouping
1 Comment
Why did you sell at this point? Uptrend on short timeframe is still in tact. The saucer is only just being filled and resistance is still to come 🙂 In addition, a cooperation is to be published ... @ShovelStocks certainly knows more about it.
•
11
•4Yr·
Tranche 3 of 3
Cost price lowered to 5.00 euros. The position will no longer be expanded regardless of what happens, as the position is still speculative.
@ShovelStocks because of me the FDA can allow it NOW xD
11
3 CommentsDitto... was able to lower the purchase price to € 4.68 and now hold my manageable position of 250 shares.
•
11
•Trending Securities
Top creators this week
Real-time data from LSX · Fundamentals & EOD data from FactSet
