6D·

is it time to buy more Bristol-Myers?

Bristol-Myers Squibb: time to add?

Hi everyone! I'm a long-term dividend investor and I hold 37 shares of BMY. The stock has dropped to about $56.82, roughly 16% below its August levels, and the yield is back around 4.4%.

The bull case: growth portfolio up 15%, raised 2026 guidance, strong free cash flow.

The risk: the 2027 Eliquis patent expiry, plus pipeline readouts (milvexian, Cobenfy). Earnings are due October 29.


Would you add now, wait for earnings, or stay out? I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially from other BMY holders. Thanks!

$BMY (-0,86%)

1
6 Comentários

imagem de perfil
I'm already invested and won't add randomly before earnings. My Blue Chip Fibonacci Strategy is rules-based, and my next buy order is placed at $50.33. If the price gets there, I'll add. If not, I'll just hold and let the thesis play out.
•
1
•
@MikeUpegui would love to hear more about this theory
••
imagem de perfil
@Stefanochef91 my Blue Chip Fibonacci strategy is "pretty simple": It's based on scaling into quality companies at predefined Fibonacci retracement levels instead of investing all capital at once. On the upside, I also have predefined take-profit targets, so both entries and exits are planned before the market makes the decision for me. Some goals of this strategy are discipline, position sizing, and risk management rather than market timing.
••
imagem de perfil
If u want too invest like 1k do 500 now and 500 after earnings
••
@Fl_ow you reckon will drop some more ?
••
imagem de perfil
Maybe, maybe not i dont know watch for 45€
••
Participar na conversa