1Mês·

More Innodata for Less Money

$INOD (+2,18%) The price dropped below €50, and my stop-loss kicked in. Overall, it’s a very volatile stock, but I’m confident in it and believe it has plenty of room for growth in the coming years.

25.08
Innodata logo
Comprado x10 em € 49,45
€ 494,50
16
5 Comentários

imagem de perfil
I still view Innodata as fundamentally very strong, but I don't consider it a clear buy at this point.
Q2 saw 58% revenue growth, 92% EBITDA growth, a 49% adjusted gross margin, and the balance sheet is virtually debt-free with approximately $250 million in cash.
So the company is growing exceptionally well.

However, the risks are not insignificant:
About 71% of revenue comes from just two customers, a share sale program of up to $300 million poses a dilution risk, and the valuation remains high at a forward P/E ratio of around 45.

From a technical perspective, the stock is also still below the 50-week moving average, the MACD is negative, and a true bottom has not yet been confirmed.

My traffic light:
Fundamentals 🟢
Valuation 🟡
Chart 🟠

– Overall, currently WAIT.

I would rather wait for the stock to stabilize or retake the $60–62 range than continue buying simply because the price is significantly lower.
•
5
•
imagem de perfil
@Raketentoni Thanks for your opinion. Yeah, I just see this as a good opportunity for me, at around 50, to lower my cost basis. That’s fine by me. If it goes any lower, I’ll just end up with more shares.
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
I also invested €500 back then, and then it went up 100%. I locked in 50% of my profits. The rest is still in the investment.
•
2
•
imagem de perfil
That's exactly what I set as my price alert 👌🏼🤗 Well, 49.55 🥲😂
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
I ended up pulling out completely during the last pump, which, in hindsight, turned out to be a good decision for me. I've been back at it for a few weeks now, and I'll stock up if the price drops any further.
•
1
•
Participar na conversa