11Mês
Do you wait for a confirmation or at least a reaction to the level for such reversal trades or do you just go straight in?
•
11
•@Simon_n Normally it is advisable to wait for a confirmation, going in immediately on the day after such a long red candle is always risky.
I have been trading Paycom for a few years now, and the riskapetite was big enough yesterday to enter with a small position and trust in the zone around the VWAP deviation band.
However, the position is tightly hedged. Depending on how we go out of trading today, I will tighten the SL to the entry level.
I have been trading Paycom for a few years now, and the riskapetite was big enough yesterday to enter with a small position and trust in the zone around the VWAP deviation band.
However, the position is tightly hedged. Depending on how we go out of trading today, I will tighten the SL to the entry level.
•
11
•11Mês
@TomTurboInvest Thank you, yes I don't have good experiences with placing trades after such a long candle either. That's why I don't really do anything anymore without confirmation.
But with a close SL you can certainly do that sometimes, you've been more successful than me in terms of trading so far 😬 still to come...
But with a close SL you can certainly do that sometimes, you've been more successful than me in terms of trading so far 😬 still to come...
••
