6Mês·

Interim conclusion

With $BNTX (+1,13%) my plan has worked out perfectly so far. I have now made four times as much profit in euros with the derivative as I lost with the share when I sold it after the share price fell. I just want to show that it can make sense for traders like me, who focus solely on maximizing returns, to sometimes make illogical decisions at first glance. I think we will see the 100$ again in the near future.

29
17 Comentários

imagem de perfil
Clean, are you out again? I think that was pretty much the rebound and the bottom is being sought.
•
3
•
imagem de perfil
@BeachPlease no, I have written that I expect 100$ in the near future. But 95$ is the minimum.
•
2
•
imagem de perfil
@Multibagger Of course you can still hold on. There is just a "risk" that the €69 range will be tested again. At least that would not be unusual :)
•
2
•
imagem de perfil
@BeachPlease will hedge part of the profits
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@BeachPlease yes, I have that feeling too
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@TradingHase this will only happen if the phase 3 studies do not produce good results this year, or if the € appreciates by 15%
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@Multibagger Let's be surprised 😉
•
1
•
@Multibagger I had saved some cash for Biontec to buy more (of course without knowing that such a bang was coming) and then bought more and with a small part also with 2 derivatives. Caught pretty much at the lowest point and hedged with TSL after a good push. I made a nice 2k profit :D :D
•
2
•
imagem de perfil
Congratulations again, also for persevering and being rewarded for it 🙏🏻
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@Investorjunkie Thank you
••
imagem de perfil
@Multibagger Have you already realized your profits from the certificate? Or repackaged them into normal shares? I sold 50% of my position at the high of €93 and suspected a setback, which has been confirmed and am now considering buying the shares again at a lower price of €78 at the bottom, which had already proven itself in December 2025. How do you see the current situation?
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@Investorjunkie I have now sold the certificate. And I haven't bought the share again yet. Will it fall to 75? Quite possibly. In general, the closure of the Curevac sites and the associated allegations of deception have done a lot of damage. But I would probably get back in at a low of €72.
••
imagem de perfil
@Multibagger So you're no longer as convinced in the long term as you were before? I seem to remember it was your biggest position at times wasn't it?
Thanks for your opinion 🙏🏻
•
1
•
imagem de perfil
@Investorjunkie but I am still convinced by the pipeline and also see great potential. But in the short term, I expected more from other stocks. In the biotech sector, $CORT is currently my largest position and the second largest in the portfolio after $IREN
••
imagem de perfil
@Multibagger I haven't dealt with Corcept yet, but I have already seen a post from @Tenbagger2024. I should probably do that then 😅
•
2
•
imagem de perfil
Have you already sold a part or are you still holding?
••
imagem de perfil
@HamsterFrodo I am completely out. I could imagine that the $100 will take a little longer to be accepted.
•
1
•
Participar na conversa