Chart technology on the move for a change.
This could end badly...
52.05$ is the support.
During the rise a gap has formed at approx. 44$ upwards, this zone should now be approached. The GD 200 comes from below at currently 41.68$, the 100 has already been undercut.
If the supports do not hold at this level, the 33$ could even be approached. (Low from November 25)
My plan for now. Wait and see what happens this week. If we don't end up above 51$ tomorrow I will probably open a new short position on Monday afternoon.
For today I was stopped out with just under 50% profit.
