Back

My personal getquin profile!

Who are you?

Hi My name is Tommy, I am 37 years young. Born in Ludwigshafen, but grew up and live in Stuttgart. The home of Porsche and Damiler. As far as investments are concerned, I was rather a late bloomer in my early 30s, ( the first experiences with cryptocurrencies) and when I then learned more about the real estate market, I became very bright-eyed, because to work with a debt lever was unknown to me until then (more on that in a moment).


My professional and educational career went from secondary school to vocational training at the perfumery Douglas, yes that's right DOUGLAS. Then I went classically in to sales and have discovered the topic of social media marketing in 2014 with Facebook, which allowed me to generate my first income with a city portal, where traders paid money for sponsored posts and advertising placements on my blog. I then founded The Meme Page Black Coffee with my colleague, among others.


In 2016 I held the book Rich Dad poor Dad in my hand for the first time and it completely changed my financial mindset.

When did you start investing?

In 2017 I started with Bitcoins, because I had one or the other nerd friend and they forced me to join, shortly after came my first real estate as an investment and then followed by three more investments within a very short time.

What does your investment strategy look like?

95% of my investments consist of my real estate investments, which currently include 9 apartments, 1 apartment building that I share with my business partner and 10 garages. The other 5% are cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum that I like to hold  long term and a few Altcoins that I trade short.

What is your secret tip or a sector/share that you currently like?

Don't try to get rich quickly and frantically, no matter how many times someone tells you that you can become financially free overnight.

What was your biggest investment blunder?

The only mistake was that I should have started investing much earlier, but unfortunately I lacked the financial intelligence and I didn't have anyone in my environment who was at that level.

What does your portfolio currently look like?

95% Real estate


5% Cryptocurrencies