9Mes·

Crypto last meters

Be patient for a short time now before the next sell-off hopefully occurs. If everything goes according to plan, there will be further entries in February. My current plans are as follows:


$MSTR (-4,21%)

$COIN (-7,18%)

$BMNR (-2,11%)

$RIOT (-3,87%)


The next major cycle could take us into July. There again, crypto can be unloaded for the fall sell-off. On the way up, of course, sell again in tranches. For now, however, I will continue to watch from the sidelines. In the event of a direct rise, I am still holding small positions in Bitcoin, $COIN (-7,18%) and $BMNR (-2,11%) represented. You never know^^


Questions, opinions, additions? Alternative forecasts also welcome.

attachment
attachment
10
12 Commenti

immagine del profilo
•
6
•
immagine del profilo
See more and more how astrological predictions this fantasy graphics...
•
2
•
immagine del profilo
@TechNav "astrological" is not that far-fetched. The theory is even based on the fact that almost everything in the universe is cyclical. This inevitably leads to the question of whether prices on financial markets rise or fall due to news, pure supply and demand or even simply due to cyclical (psychological) nature.
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
Everything except Bitcoin is gamble if it's not a structural uptrend. Not a good idea in my opinion.
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@Marvin22b Here I am using the leverage of crypto stocks to take advantage of the market in the short term. We are also only talking about a holding period of vlt 3-4 months, which is why Bitcoin is unattractive due to the holding period. As a long-term investment, however, I go along with this. I have been holding Bitcoin in my long-term portfolio since 2021.
••
immagine del profilo
No $3350?
••
immagine del profilo
@Danicx13 would also work. I think you can play any crypto asset. For the sake of clarity, however, I am only concentrating on a few assets.
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@Dirty30 I understand
••
immagine del profilo
Maybe a short on $MSTR...
••
immagine del profilo
@Klein-Anleger I don't think there's that much downside left. My buy zone is somewhere between 132-120$. That would be just -20% to -25%. But I'm not that familiar with short anyway 😁
•
2
•
immagine del profilo
@Dirty30 20% is definitely worth it... With 7 leverage, that's quickly ~150% that you can get there 😅 but I don't have any more money to buy anything right now...
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@Klein-Anleger Yes, that's right of course, more is possible with a lever 😁
•
1
•
Partecipa alla conversazione