3Mon·

Snagged it before the market opened!

I just bought some shares in the U.S. right before the market opened, and the sell-off prices were at $LMND (-1.57%) and $VRT (-2.26%) to add to my position. At $VRT (-2.26%) it’s already paid off so far, up 5% in an hour.

18
24 Comments

profile image
Brave! …If I had to choose—if I had to choose at all—I would have gone with $VRT. Fingers crossed…
•
2
•
profile image
Now that I've sold the rest of my Sap shares today, Vertif seems like the perfect choice for my first investment, since it could yield the best returns compared to Rambus, Limonade, or Sap.
•
2
•
profile image
Hey there
Are these short-term trades, or are you planning to hold onto both as long-term investments? :)
•
1
•
profile image
@PiHu I was already invested in both, and I've now reduced my position slightly. This is my third time holding $LMND. This is my first time holding $VRT as a stock. I've traded it several times using derivatives. At the moment, though, I view both as medium-term positions that I would add to if prices dip.
•
2
•
profile image
I'm still waiting on Vertiv—there's still an open gap between $210 and $230 👀. Instead, I'm thinking about adding to my position in $RMBS.
•
1
•
profile image
@Multibagger Vertiv is being passed around 👀🫣
•
1
•
profile image
@Aktienhauptmeister Yeah, unfortunately. Let's see where the closing price ends up today.
•
1
•
profile image
@Multibagger I just placed an order for about $200 to get started 👀
•
1
•
profile image
@Aktienhauptmeister Even though I'm happy for you, for the sake of my derivative, I hope that doesn't happen.😉
•
1
•
profile image
@Multibagger 🤝🤝 I totally get it—if my order doesn't go through, at least I save myself the money 😂 and then there's at least another investor waiting on the other side 😬
•
1
•
profile image
I could imagine that the $LMND will soon be available for around $40. At least, that's what I hope.
•
1
•
profile image
@jkb92 But first, let's close today's gap. I've actually picked up a nifty derivative for that, too.
•
1
•
profile image
@Multibagger Whatever, haha
•
1
•
profile image
@Multibagger Where are your TP and SL?
•
1
•
profile image
@norisk_noferrari Derivative or stock?
•
1
•
profile image
•
1
•
profile image
@norisk_noferrari hm77ve at $VRT at a stop-loss of €1. And at $LMND LX6HK8 at €0.32. But that’s absolutely high risk. I expect $LMND at $45 and $VRT at $230 to stabilize.
••
profile image
@Multibagger At just under $40, there’s still a gap waiting to be filled. That would be my entry point. If it just shoots back up now, then it’ll be without me, haha
••
profile image
The sale is totally over the top.
•
1
•
profile image
I'm keeping an eye on Lemonade again after this decline.
•
1
•
profile image
I guess that didn't work out 😃 What's happening right now isn't exactly festive anymore
•
1
•
profile image
That's true, but after the rain comes sunshine again
••
profile image
@Multibagger Yeah, I've got some 75k Gewinbrand, too. It doesn't taste good at all.
•
1
•
What kind of crazy fire sales are these, anyway? 😅 We're talking about just a quarter of the value here, even though the numbers are actually really good… Unbelievable 😅
•
1
•
Join the conversation