2Mes·

Snagged it before the market opened!

I just bought some shares in the U.S. right before the market opened, and the sell-off prices were at $LMND (-1,12%) and $VRT (+12,28%) to add to my position. At $VRT (+12,28%) it’s already paid off so far, up 5% in an hour.

18
24 Commenti

immagine del profilo
Brave! …If I had to choose—if I had to choose at all—I would have gone with $VRT. Fingers crossed…
•
2
•
immagine del profilo
Now that I've sold the rest of my Sap shares today, Vertif seems like the perfect choice for my first investment, since it could yield the best returns compared to Rambus, Limonade, or Sap.
•
2
•
immagine del profilo
Hey there
Are these short-term trades, or are you planning to hold onto both as long-term investments? :)
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@PiHu I was already invested in both, and I've now reduced my position slightly. This is my third time holding $LMND. This is my first time holding $VRT as a stock. I've traded it several times using derivatives. At the moment, though, I view both as medium-term positions that I would add to if prices dip.
•
2
•
immagine del profilo
I'm still waiting on Vertiv—there's still an open gap between $210 and $230 👀. Instead, I'm thinking about adding to my position in $RMBS.
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@Multibagger Vertiv is being passed around 👀🫣
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@Aktienhauptmeister Yeah, unfortunately. Let's see where the closing price ends up today.
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@Multibagger I just placed an order for about $200 to get started 👀
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@Aktienhauptmeister Even though I'm happy for you, for the sake of my derivative, I hope that doesn't happen.😉
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@Multibagger 🤝🤝 I totally get it—if my order doesn't go through, at least I save myself the money 😂 and then there's at least another investor waiting on the other side 😬
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
I could imagine that the $LMND will soon be available for around $40. At least, that's what I hope.
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@jkb92 But first, let's close today's gap. I've actually picked up a nifty derivative for that, too.
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@Multibagger Whatever, haha
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@Multibagger Where are your TP and SL?
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@norisk_noferrari Derivative or stock?
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@norisk_noferrari hm77ve at $VRT at a stop-loss of €1. And at $LMND LX6HK8 at €0.32. But that’s absolutely high risk. I expect $LMND at $45 and $VRT at $230 to stabilize.
••
immagine del profilo
@Multibagger At just under $40, there’s still a gap waiting to be filled. That would be my entry point. If it just shoots back up now, then it’ll be without me, haha
••
immagine del profilo
The sale is totally over the top.
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
I'm keeping an eye on Lemonade again after this decline.
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
I guess that didn't work out 😃 What's happening right now isn't exactly festive anymore
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
That's true, but after the rain comes sunshine again
••
immagine del profilo
@Multibagger Yeah, I've got some 75k Gewinbrand, too. It doesn't taste good at all.
•
1
•
What kind of crazy fire sales are these, anyway? 😅 We're talking about just a quarter of the value here, even though the numbers are actually really good… Unbelievable 😅
•
1
•
Partecipa alla conversazione