After careful consideration, I have decided to sell the small share $TMDX (+0,01%) until there is more clarity here. Above all, I also wanted to free up capital for possible additional purchases at $AMD (+3,32%) / $NU (-2,35%) / $IREN (+4,93%) to be able to make additional purchases.
Not that I necessarily believe in the correctness of the short report, but this situation makes it the easiest decision to liquidate my position.

