update***
I fired to fast after reading the earnings call summary. After getting into it a bit more, this would be a wait and see for me. Theybuodated data from their orsl drugc and its approval would put them in a pole position for oral diabetes and weight loss treatment and sentiment might change… they would be first, and for now it seems that it is more efective than $LLY (-2,35%) candidate. It was more of a “hold” rather than a “sell”.
If I have the option of reentering at a lower level, I might.
——————
After cutting again its sales and earnings forecast, I’m out of $NOVO B (-0,34%)
I saw as an oportunity its decline and “low” valuation, and as an exagerated market’s reaction when they cut their previous forecasts… Now I think I was wrong.
They’re defenetely not performing well in a market that is growing fast. I take the fact that they’re going after $MTSR is another sign of desperation, and them lowering guidance again tells me they are either lost, or trying to hold the stock by not telling what they know at once.
If they can’t meet their own expectations now, when this market becomes even more competitive they’ll have a big problem… so I’m out.
I’m also selling $PYPL (-0,46%) I still think the market is wrong on this one, but I’ll use this sell to lower my profits a bit. I might buy back in a couple months if the valuation is still the same.
