immagine del profilo
I got nervous and sold. But it was only 13x
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
••
@Multibagger Do you think you can still buy them after a setback? I am unsure and would like to hold for 2 to 3 years. Do you still see a chance?
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@Multibagger yes today. I bought them on January 5 at €38 shortly before they fell to €30. I will get back in if there is a setback. Biotech is always a rollercoaster ride.
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@Panda0404 Yes, you can, maybe wait for things to calm down
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@Multibagger will you stay in ... or will you take the flash with you and possibly get back in later?
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@forestgump stay in for now
••
immagine del profilo
@Multibagger i sell it ... get back in if there is a reset ... or get annoyed that the wild ride continues without me 😉
•
2
•
immagine del profilo
@forestgump the funds released go 50:50 to $IREN and $SOFI
•
1
•
immagine del profilo
@forestgump you were probably a little too hasty.
••
immagine del profilo
@Multibagger You're right 🙈
••