10Lun·

Entry opportunity?

$CALM (+0,07 %)


Considering building up a first tranche. Price gives way a little. Any opinions?

4
8 Comentarios

Imagen de perfil
keep calm and wait for se Korrektur
•
5
•
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
Anything can happen but waiting $40-50 I think it doesn't make sense ... with the rise of the eggs the company has 0 debt, net cash, repurchases and also bought businesses with which it diversified the business and has other sources of income.
•
2
•
Imagen de perfil
I would also wait and see, in my view this is not yet the end of the line in terms of price.
In general, I personally find this stock almost more exciting here - but it's also not the right time to get in, it's not clear where the (price) journey is going at the moment, so first observe whether it's already bottoming out: Vital Farms $VITL
••
Imagen de perfil
i also believe that the price will fluctuate between 40-50 euros. it is a cyclical company and they have had 2 exceptional years in the last 5 years. But who knows vl we have bird flu and golden eggs every year :D . But at 40 -50 euros it's a fair buy, so I'll also take advantage of an entry.
••
Usuario eliminado
10Lun
Comentario eliminado
@Iwamoto Kate, you are pessimistic
••
Imagen de perfil
@Iwamoto Sounds like you're expecting a crash. What are your thoughts on this?
The business model of $CALM should actually be relatively stable and crisis-proof. I haven't invested yet, but I've thought about it from time to time and have it on my watchlist.
•
1
•
Únase a la conversación