2Lun·

Snagged it before the market opened!

I just bought some shares in the U.S. right before the market opened, and the sell-off prices were at $LMND (+0,12 %) and $VRT (+14,2 %) to add to my position. At $VRT (+14,2 %) it’s already paid off so far, up 5% in an hour.

18
24 Comentarios

Imagen de perfil
Brave! …If I had to choose—if I had to choose at all—I would have gone with $VRT. Fingers crossed…
•
2
•
Imagen de perfil
Now that I've sold the rest of my Sap shares today, Vertif seems like the perfect choice for my first investment, since it could yield the best returns compared to Rambus, Limonade, or Sap.
•
2
•
Imagen de perfil
Hey there
Are these short-term trades, or are you planning to hold onto both as long-term investments? :)
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@PiHu I was already invested in both, and I've now reduced my position slightly. This is my third time holding $LMND. This is my first time holding $VRT as a stock. I've traded it several times using derivatives. At the moment, though, I view both as medium-term positions that I would add to if prices dip.
•
2
•
Imagen de perfil
I'm still waiting on Vertiv—there's still an open gap between $210 and $230 👀. Instead, I'm thinking about adding to my position in $RMBS.
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@Multibagger Vertiv is being passed around 👀🫣
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@Aktienhauptmeister Yeah, unfortunately. Let's see where the closing price ends up today.
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@Multibagger I just placed an order for about $200 to get started 👀
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@Aktienhauptmeister Even though I'm happy for you, for the sake of my derivative, I hope that doesn't happen.😉
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@Multibagger 🤝🤝 I totally get it—if my order doesn't go through, at least I save myself the money 😂 and then there's at least another investor waiting on the other side 😬
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
I could imagine that the $LMND will soon be available for around $40. At least, that's what I hope.
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@jkb92 But first, let's close today's gap. I've actually picked up a nifty derivative for that, too.
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@Multibagger Whatever, haha
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@Multibagger Where are your TP and SL?
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@norisk_noferrari Derivative or stock?
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@norisk_noferrari hm77ve at $VRT at a stop-loss of €1. And at $LMND LX6HK8 at €0.32. But that’s absolutely high risk. I expect $LMND at $45 and $VRT at $230 to stabilize.
••
Imagen de perfil
@Multibagger At just under $40, there’s still a gap waiting to be filled. That would be my entry point. If it just shoots back up now, then it’ll be without me, haha
••
Imagen de perfil
The sale is totally over the top.
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
I'm keeping an eye on Lemonade again after this decline.
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
I guess that didn't work out 😃 What's happening right now isn't exactly festive anymore
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
That's true, but after the rain comes sunshine again
••
Imagen de perfil
@Multibagger Yeah, I've got some 75k Gewinbrand, too. It doesn't taste good at all.
•
1
•
What kind of crazy fire sales are these, anyway? 😅 We're talking about just a quarter of the value here, even though the numbers are actually really good… Unbelievable 😅
•
1
•
Únase a la conversación