1D·

Portfolio expanded 💢

I took the plunge today after my paycheck came in and $RMS (+0,07 %) bought some more on a contrarian basis.

For me, it’s a tad better than LVMH.


And I entered a mini test position in $ROL (-1,35 %) . It’s really just a test position, since I definitely see even worse chart patterns here than with $RMS (+0,07 %)


Have a nice weekend 😽

7
6 Comentarios

Imagen de perfil
I have to say, I actually see a good risk-reward ratio in both companies. :)
•
3
•
Imagen de perfil
Phew, Rollins is on a downward trend now; we'll definitely see €20 soon 😬
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@1Chrischi1 Yeah, at least there’s an important support zone at $26. Anything below 26 gets uncomfortable. Right now, it’s at 30, and I’ve dipped my toe in the water—literally just 1% of my portfolio. At 26 USD (about 23.50€), I’ll definitely buy more in a large batch.
•
2
•
Imagen de perfil
@ShindyDeanMartin I'm optimistic about $RMS —they'll definitely bounce back 🚀 I'm invested myself; my buy-in was at €1,650! I might buy more!

I'm much more cautious about $ROL; here, I'd actually wait for a clear bottom to form, since there are real fundamental issues at play.

In any case, I wish you the best of luck 🍀
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@BavarianLion Thanks, my friend.
Yes, I’m still being very cautious with $ROL.
But I’m now invested in $RMS with 50% of the tranche.
I’m holding onto the second 50% tranche in case the price drops further.
How do you actually handle it when you enter in stages and the stock then rises? Doesn’t it annoy you when you’ve “only” invested 50%? Or do you actively buy more of the stock if an upward trend takes hold?
•
1
•
Imagen de perfil
@ShindyDeanMartin If a clear uptrend develops, then I’ll buy into a rising stock, too! That’s exactly what I did with Alphabet! First major tranche at €132, then at €160, and the last one at €220! I just bought in at €164, and the position is now fully established!
•
1
•
Únase a la conversación