HOW TO USE GETQUIN?
The easiest way to keep an eye on your securities account with getquin is the connection via Open Banking. This way, new transactions are automatically updated in the getquin dashboard on a daily basis.
However, this is not yet an option for customers of new brokers such a Trade Republic, as they currently do not offer an interface. Alternatively, we offer you the PDF import to be able to support all German brokers.
How to import your portfolio via PDF import into Getquin you will learn in this step-by-step guide:
1. Download your security invoices from your broker as PDF files.
Of course, the procedure differs for each broker. The best thing you can do is to search for "Download security statements" in the help center of your broker. We have also compiled a list of the most common names of those files for the various brokers.
Important: You must download the PDF for each transaction (purchase or sale) separately and then load them all into the app at the same time.
At Trade Republic, you select the particular transaction (buy or sell) and scroll to the very bottom. There you will find the security statements for the transaction available for download. Repeat this process until all your security statements (purchases and sales) are downloaded.
Tip: The easiest way is to upload the files into your cloud. This way you can quickly access the files on your desktop.
2. Upload all your security statements at once to getquin on your desktop
- Log into your new account
- Click "New Portfolio" in the upper right corner
- Skip the selection of a broker and tap on "PDF import"
- Upload all your security statements at once - simply dragon drop
DONE! That’s it - short and painless. This way you can easily track your portfolio in the getquin app.
You want to update your depot because you did a new transaction? Then, you have the following options:
- Drag and Drop
2. Click on "Add Transaction" and select "PDF-Import"
- Log into your account and select portfolio via the menu bar at the bottom
- Tip on the yellow button in the bottom right corner and select "New Portfolio"
- Skip the broker selection
- Upload all the security statements at once via "PDF-Import"
What happens with my data?
The PDF import will be executed locally in your browser and you’re files will not be stored by us. Also your personal data will not be right out. Only transaction data (data, price, etc.) is read to create performance dashboard for you. 100% anonymous!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly take care of your request.