The easiest way to keep an eye on your securities account with getquin is the connection via Open Banking. This way, new transactions are automatically updated in the getquin dashboard on a daily basis.
However, this is not yet an option for customers of neo-brokers such as Trade Republic, as they currently do not offer an interface. Alternatively, we offer you the PDF import to be able to support all German brokers.
How to import your portfolio via PDF import into getquin you will learn in this step by step guide:
1. Download your securities invoices from your broker as PDF files.
Of course, the procedure differs for each broker. The best thing to do is to search for "Download securities statements" in the help center of your broker. We have also compiled a list of the most common names of these files for the various brokers.
Important: You must download the PDF for each transaction (purchase or sale) separately and then load them all into the app at the same time.
At Trade Republic, you select the particular transaction (buy or sell) and scroll to the very bottom. There you will find the securities statement for that transaction available for download. Repeat this process until all your security statements (purchases & sales) are downloaded.
Tip: The easiest way is to upload the files to your cloud. This way you can quickly access the files on your desktop.
2. Upload all your securities statements at once to getquin on your desktop
- Log in to your account
- Click "New Portfolio" in the upper right corner
- Skip the selection of a broker and tap on “PDF Import”
- Upload all your securities statements at once - simply drag & drop
DONE! That's it - short and painless. This way you can easily track your portfolio in the getquin app.
You want to update your depot because you did a new transaction? Then, you have the following options:
- Drag and Drop
2. Click on "Add Transaction" and select "PDF-Import"
- Log in to your account and select “Portfolio” via the menu bar at the bottom
- Tap on the yellow button in the bottom right corner and select “New Portfolio”
- Skip the broker selection
- Upload all your securities statements at once via “PDF Import”
What happens with my data?
The PDF import will be executed locally in your browser and your files will not be stored by us. Also, your personal data will not be read out. Only transaction data (date, price, etc.) is read to create the performance dashboard for you. 100% anonymous!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com and we will gladly take care of your request.